What is the order?
claim claim They can claim to claim or not claim directly or beyond the means to delve into the claim.
Characteristics of personal data we collect
We will collect the following personal information:
- Personally identifiable information such as name, age, nationality, date of birth, age
- Contact information such as address, contact address, telephone number, e-mail address
- Account information such as payment details and bank account
- Transaction information such as service history trading history
- Personal information such as your account name, password, purchases, your interest in the services provided by the service provider.
- Technical data such as Google Analytics, computer identifiers (IP Address), login information Usage information and settings (log)
- Marketing information such as your satisfaction with the services received and opinions on the service of personnel
Characteristics of personal data we collect
We receive your personal information in 2 ways:
- We receive personal information directly from you. We will collect your personal information from the following service procedures: 1.1 When you register an account to use the service with us. or when you submit a request to exercise your rights with us 1.2 when you subscribe to advertising or marketing information from us 1.3 based on your voluntary surveys 1.4 collecting information about your use of the platform via browser cookies 1.5 from your inquiry or through correspondence via email or Other communication channels such as telephone, so that the service provider can contact you back 1.6 when you buy a service or product from us 1.7 when you log in to your account on our platform or other related applications such as Facebook and Google
- We receive your personal information from third parties as follows: Facebook Login, Google Login, LINE Login, Email & Password Login by receiving information when you apply for the system or access the system through a third party channel.
Data processing purposes
- We store your personal data for the purpose of database analysis. and offer benefits according to your interests
- We store your personal data in order to process payments for services or products you purchase in the system.
- We store your personal information for the purpose of obtaining information after the service, such as asking for information. Commenting after the service or submitting a request to the service provider, etc.
- We store personal data to verify that you are the only one accessing your account.
- We store your personal data for market research and to manage relationships between users. Service and service users
- We store your personal data in order to comply with the law. and government regulations
- We store your personal data in order to comply with the rules applicable to the service provider. including allowing service providers to transfer personal data to business groups and service providers' partners data processor or any agency that has a contract with a service provider
Processing of personal data
when receiving personal information from you We will do the following.
- Collected with records on the computer system and the server used by the service.
- We will use your personal data collected in the Company's operations for the purposes stated in the section " "Purpose of data processing"
- The Company will disclose information to employees under the Company's employment contract with the scope of duties relating to the information. disclosed on the company's platform We may also need to submit your personal information to a credit information agency for verification and may use the results of such verification for fraud prevention.
Retention and retention period of personal data Retention of personal information
The controller maintains your personal data as follows:
- Personal data collected by the company will be in the form of Hard Copy, Soft Copy.
- Personal data will be stored in the Company's equipment such as computers, mobile phones of the Company, as well as stored on the computer system and the server used by the service.
- Storage period according to the topic "Period of processing personal data"
Data Retention Period
|No.||Category / list of personal information||Processing time|
|1.||Personally identifiable information such as name, age, nationality, date of birth, age||10 years from the date of termination of the contract|
|2.||Contact information such as address, contact address, telephone number, e-mail address||10 years from the date of termination of the contract|
|3.||Account information such as payment details and bank account||10 years from the date of termination of the contract|
|4.||Transaction information such as service history trading history||10 years from the date of termination of the contract|
|5.||Personal information such as your account name, password, purchases, your interest in the services provided by the service provider.||5 years from the date of termination of the contract|
|6.||Technical data such as Google Analytics, computer identifiers (IP Address), login information Usage information and settings (log)||5 years from the date of termination of the contract|
|7.||Marketing information such as your satisfaction with the services received and opinions on the service of personnel||5 years from the date of termination of the contract|
Data Subject Rights
You have the right to do the following:
- Right to be informed: You have the right to be informed when your personal data is stored. including related details such as storage methods and storage periods
- Right to withdraw consent: You have the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data that you have given us your consent to. throughout the period your personal data is with us
- Right of access: You have the right to access your personal data and ask us to make a copy of that personal data for you. Including asking us to disclose the acquisition of personal data that you have not given us consent to.
- Right to rectification: You have the right to request that we correct inaccuracies or add incomplete information.
- Right to erasure: You have the right to request that we delete your data for any reason.
- Right to restriction of processing: You have the right to suppress the use of your personal data for some reason.
- Right to data portability: You have the right to transfer your personal data to another data controller or yourself for some reason.
- Right to object processing of personal data (right to object): You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for some reason.
You can also contact our DPO or Data Controller. in order to submit a request for action in accordance with the above rights (Contact details appear in the section "Contact channel" below) or you can study the details of the conditions. Exceptions to the exercise of rights can be found at the Personal Data Protection Guideline (TDPG2.0) and the Ministry of Digital Economy and Society website. http://www.mdes.go.th You do not need to pay any fees. In carrying out the above rights which we will consider and notify the result of consideration of your request within 30 days from the date we receive the request.
Submitting a Request for Handling of Personal Data
If you wish to submit a complaint to manage your personal data This includes requesting access to personal information. Correction of personal information Request for revocation of consent to personal data and submitting feedback on services You can contact the Personal Data Protection Officer as detailed in the section. "Contact channel"
marketing promotion activities
During the use of the service We will send you information about marketing activities. and promotion, marketing, products and services that we think you may be interested in for the benefit of providing services to you with full efficiency If you have agreed to receive such information from us, you have the right to withdraw such consent at any time. You can cancel your consent to receive information. News can be reached via email. firstname.lastname@example.org
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files stored on your computer. Used to store detailed log information about your internet usage or your browsing behavior. You can learn more about Cookies from https://www.allaboutcookies.org/
- so that you can log in to your account on our platform continuously and securely
- To record your usage data on the Platform organize information content including the platform model you have set
- To study your usage behavior and visit the Platform to tailor the content to your interests and can meet your needs more
- to study overall platform visitor behavior and developed to make it easier, faster and more efficient
Types of Cookies We Use
Our website contains the following cookies:
- Functionality Cookies: Functionality cookies of the Platform. It is used to remember your selections or settings on the Platform. including the presentation of information that meets the needs More personalization such as account names, languages, fonts, and platform styles.
- Advertising Cookies: Cookies for advertising. It is used to remember what you have visited and how you use the Platform. To offer products, services or advertising media that are relevant and relevant to your interests and used to assess the effectiveness of various advertising campaigns
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: Technical Cookies These are the types of cookies that are essential to the use of the Platform. This allows you to access information thoroughly and securely.
- Performance Cookies: Cookies to measure the performance of the Platform. These types of cookies store anonymous information about visitors to the Platform. and analyze the number and behavior of visitors To improve the platform to be more efficient and meet the needs of users.
- Third-party Cookies: Third-party cookies. This type of cookie is set by third party service providers such as Google Analytics.
For safari users
- Open the Safari application and select “Settings”.
- Select “Privacy” and manage cookie usage data according to your needs as follows: 1. Select “Prevent cross-site tracking” to opt out of trackers using cookies and website data. 2. Select “Block all cookies” to block it. Do not allow third-party websites and advertisers to store any information on your computer.
- Select “Manage Website Data” to see which websites store your cookies and data.
For google chrome users
- Log into Google Chrome on your computer and select “Settings” on the top right.
- Select “Advanced” below.
- Select “Settings & Security”
- Select “Website Settings”
- Click “Cookies”
For Internet Explorer users
- When logged into Internet Explorer, select “Settings”.
- To delete cookie data: 1.Select “Security” 2.Select “Delete Browsing History” 3.Select “Cookies and Website Data” and press “Delete”.
- To delete cookie data: 1.Select “Tools” 2.Select “Internet Options” 3.Select “Privacy” 4.Press “Advanced” and choose to allow or block cookies.
Leo Global Logistics Public Company Limited
address: 571/1-6 Rama 3 Soi 31, Bangpongpang, Yannawa, Bangkok 10120
Name: Potjanan Niwatwong
Data Protection Officer: DPO
Tel : 02-079-9896
Regulatory body details
In the event that our employees or related persons violate or fail to comply with the law on protection of personal data
You can file a complaint with the supervisory authority as follows:
Name: Office of the Personal Data Protection Commission
Contact location: 7th Floor, Ratthaprasasanabhakdi Building, Government Complex, Chaloem Phrakiat 80th Birthday Anniversary, Chaeng Watthana Road, Thung Song Hong Subdistrict, Lak Si District, Bangkok 10210 Contact: (+66) 02-142-2233
Data Processing Notice (shortened version)
Personal data to be processed
Details are provided in the Personal Data Protection Policy under “Personal Data We Collect” and “Terms of Retention of Personal Data”, the purposes and base of data processing. Details are shown in the Personal Data Protection Policy under the heading “Purpose of Data Processing”. We process your personal data on the basis of the following:
- Compliance with the contract includes delivery of a receipt to the user via email address after purchasing the service from the company. or transfer of funds to the user's bank account and other contracts that the owner of personal information has made with the company
- Consent As you have given your consent when applying for the service. However, if you wish to withdraw your consent You can proceed as follows. You may at any time withdraw your consent to the use or disclosure of information for any of the purposes or in the manner stated above. including requests to delete or anonymize personal data by contacting the Personal Data Protection Officer listed above. Guidelines for withdrawing consent include:
○ electronic channels such as e-mail or website
○ Notify via verbal e.g. telephone or in person
○ notify in writing
when the personnel has received your certificate It will be forwarded to the data management department for further processing.
However, the service provider cannot collect your personal information without your consent. except for the following purposes
- For essential benefits To suppress or prevent harm to a person's life, health or body.
- For the preparation of historical documents, archives, research or statistics
- For the fulfillment of contractual obligations to which the personal data subject is a party
- To operate in accordance with government regulations or laws or the use of state powers of a personal controller
- For the legitimate interest of the service provider Personal Data Controller or other juristic persons Unless such benefits are less important than the fundamental right to provide personal information.
- For the public interest of the Personal Data Controller
source of personal information
We have received your personal information. from the following cases
- When you access or use our website, register or apply for an account with us.
- When you submit the form including application forms or other forms related to our products and services Either in online format or in document format.
- When you enter into any agreement or provide any other documents or information related to your dealings with us. or when you use our products and services
- When you contact us, for example via telephone. (Which will be recorded) letters, faxes, meetings, correspondence via social media platforms and e-mail.
- When you use the service electronically or use our website including but not limited to Use through cookies which we may apply when you access the website
- When you transact through our Services
- When you comment or submit a complaint to us
- When you register, enter into a contract, participate in the competition and/or promotional activities, including promotional activities with our partners or group companies
- When you use or request the use of services related to our external service providers, such as payment, logistics services, etc.
- When you visit or use the websites and applications of our partners or group companies
- When you visit or use third party websites and applications in connection with our Services.
- When you install an application on your computer, phone or other device to access our services
- When you connect your account to a third party website or application.
- When you submit your personal data to us for any reason
Processing of personal data
Details appear in the Personal Data Protection Policy, titled “Processing Personal Data”.
Retention of personal information
Details appear in the Personal Data Protection Policy, titled “Personal Information Retention”.
Data Subject Rights